![]() |
| Me (on left) with Dr. Patch Adams and a friend/teammate on AmeriCorps NCCC Graduation Day |
I am: frugal; an eco-conscious consumer; a gardener; the CEO of a small nonprofit that provides cloth diapers to qualifying families; an aspiring social worker; Half Korean; a first generation, non-traditional college student; a Ford Scholar; mom & foster mom; AmeriCorps NCCC alumnus; an advocate of developmentally appropriate practice...and more!
I'm the kind of person that likes to surround myself with inspirational things. I am obsessed with quotes, poetry, giving individuals and gifted ones, too. I created taboo to fabu (pronounced faboo -- in case you didn't get it) because I wanted to document the changes that are taking place in my life. Let's face it. Being fat is taboo, but I'm on my way to becoming fit and fabulous!
You won't just find my weight loss journey here. You'll be exposed to my passions, discoveries, victories, rants and ramblings. This blog is the voice of an introvert and proud book nerd. Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
I genuinely appreciate your feedback. Thanks!