9/25/2011 07:01:00 AM

Tell my fiance he's crazy!

Posted by Roxy

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

I switched from a US Cellular contract several months ago and haven't looked back. They didn't have a great selection of phones and I felt like we were overpaying for everything. We didn't have internet access on our phones and had to pay extra for text/picture messaging (though incoming was free). Our bill after taxes was approximately $110/month for both phones. Without the extra package, individual texts were 25 cents each. See what I mean? Now that we aren't on a family plan, the fiance's cell phone bill for himself is $70. That's just crazy!

Here's what I told him:

I prefer no contract phones because there are no surprises. I don't have to check minutes, limit calls and texts and there are no credit checks. The reception is just as good and you can get phones from manufacturers like Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia, Samsung and even Android on Straight Talk. Reconditioned phones are as little as $10, but it's nice to have access to Smartphones as well. If that doesn't swallow you Hook, line and sinker, I don't know what will!

Pricing:
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data for only $30/month.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.

Other bennies:
You can pay for a whole year of service, which is only $499.00.
You can pay month-to-month or 3, 6, and 12 month increments.
411 calls are included at no extra charge.
Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International long distance calls at low rates
They have Everything you need whether you need to Call a friend, your mother, or your beau.

For more information, check out this YouTube video and also watch the following customer testimonial: 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I genuinely appreciate your feedback. Thanks!